Saturday 13 April 2013

London - third month -



This is about time to sum up the last past months spent in the Queen’s kingdom. A long time has passed since I last wrote and many things happened, either personal or just public.

I spent most of January, February and March looking for a job, posting or handing CV’s by thousands. And after a long and tiring investigation, I finally got something. An internship in a movie distribution company as a Manager assistant. This is interesting and at least I can just enjoy living in London, I go out three days a week all day long and do something of my life instead of just staying at home all day and just procrastinate.

Work is in central London, quite ideal if you love this city and God knows I do. I can make my way through Soho, from Picadilly Circus to Hyde Park and so many other ways. The cool thing about being in London that often is that you are not a tourist anymore, you are on the other side of London’s world and somehow you feel like you are a part of it, that you belong to it! Pretty exciting!

Now, after almost three months in the British capital. I feel that time to go home is getting closer and closer, I rejoice to the idea of going back home, I feel slightly homesick since some important people came to visit me in London. Though I feel sad too, sad that I could not enjoy it the way I wish I could have. Some parts of this trip are really tough and I wish I were home for so many reasons.

I will certainly write posts before I leave this great country, till the next post, Keep calm and do mind the gap (because falling in between hurts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment