Thursday 17 January 2013

London - day 4 -


As you can imagine and because it has not really been a week I am there, my life is not as busy as I would like it to be. It is busy in its own way, I am waiting for answers, trying to build up my life here and take some habbits…

On my day 4, I went out to give some CVs in the area I am living in. It will hopefully be successful. People are nice; they always have a kind word to keep you up. I have been kind of optimistic about all of this; I gave one of my CV to a cafĂ© called Horizon, just like my blog. That got me thinking that maybe it was life’s hint to say, go on, don’t give up and just go on because what you are doing is worth it! So I am now basically just waiting for answers, and if answers do not come then I will go and pick them. Sometimes life needs a good push in its back so that it goes on.

As you can guess, it is all quite stressful and I must admit I am happy I have been living this kind of situation in the past. Germany was a really good exercise. I remember how last year was difficult because of the language. I made it through and being in Great-Britain is not as hard as it has been back then when I was 19. Getting old is definitely something positive somehow. I must also talk about those people supporting me in my country. God bless them for what they bring me, I know those five months will be easier thanks to all those people who love me and I am grateful they are in my life. It is definitely the best feeling in the world, to be abroad and know that you are loved; it gives you little wings in your back. It also pushes you on bad days, and makes you move forward and hope for better days.

Note to myself though, I had forgotten how spicy food is actually NOT my favourite, I need to remember I like it mild. I almost chocked on my tomato sauce pasta, seriously, never again!

And it’s on that rather useless word that I will leave you and as usual, keep up and mind the bloody gap!

No comments:

Post a Comment